Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gatlinburg Part III: Last Day

The last day that we were there, we made it to The Donut Friar, a yummy donut and hot chocolate place in Downtown Gatlinburg.


We also FINALLY got to eat breakfast at The Pancake Pantry. Last year we really wanted to go, but the lines were ridiculous. For some reason this year, we barely waited 20 minutes. It was great. They had like 30+ kinds of pancakes. My mom had some pancakes that were made with corn flour. SO good. They tasted like cornbread. And I love cornbread. I had pecan pancakes with pecan syrup. Delicious.



Once breakfast was over and done with, we made our way back to Miami. It was a long 14 hour drive, but we made it safely and with no car problems! I don't know if we'll go to Gatlinburg again this December, but it was a lot of fun. It's such a quaint, touristy town. I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment