Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nina's Sweet Pea Baby Shower

Our first weekend back, Nina had her baby shower. I was in charge of the decorations, while Matt's cousin was in charge of food and games. It was a lot of fun and she had a good bunch show up. Even Cristy (her best friend from Miami) came!

The theme was "sweet pea." Nina is having a baby girl (in about a month now - crazy!), but really isn't into the pink and purple stuff. So she asked me if we could do orange and green. And this is what we came up with! I had a ton of fun taking pictures with Nina's nice camera. Wish I had my own DSLR! 






Prizes for game winners
Favors
Nina received a ton of cute gifts, but my favorite gift was the 3-pack of girly BYU onesies. 


Nina with Michelle, Matt's cousin.
Steph came, too! We're so glad that she's back from Memphis.
We missed her!
Nina & Cristy
The Florida girls! Oh, and Star is also pregnant :)

I am so excited for Nina and Matt. It's so strange and crazy to think that they're going to be "mom" and "dad" soon. But it seems like that's what everybody is doing these days. Almost all of our married friends are pregnant! But anyway, I'm even more excited to meet little Luna! I've been helping Nina here and there ever since she's been pregnant and I feel like the wait is forever! Pregnancy would definitely test my patience. I want to see how she's going to look. I'm sure she's going to be all sorts of beautiful! If I'm excited to meet her, I can only imagine how Nina feels. March can't get here any quicker!

1 comment: