Friday, February 8, 2013

Bye-Bye Virgin Hair

So I totally forgot to mention this in my posts on Miami. But while I was there, my mom dyed my hair. Yeah. Yikes! I have been wanting to do something different to my hair for like ever now (really, it has been years). But I'm such a pansy when it comes to change, especially with my hair. Also, I've seen people who have dyed their hair a lot and it gets weak and damaged so quickly. My aunt has never touched her hair and she has gorgeous, healthy hair!

I did cut my long hair in December, making it about 6 inches shorter. I have really missed my long hair, but it's already growing back super fast. Anyway, I was still pretty bored. So my mom did this ombre thing on my hair. Basically, it's just a different color at the bottom portion of your hair. What I liked about this and convinced me to do it is that I can just cut it off if I don't like it or get sick of it. Also, there's really no maintenance. I like highlights, but having my roots grow in would drive me insane. It's also pretty pricey to keep up! I didn't want to deal with anything like that. And the damage is minimized to part of my hair that I'll cut off anyway. So yup. Just in case you didn't notice it in my pictures so far...I just wanted to mention it because it was a huge deal for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment