Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nina's Maternity Pictures

On Sunday, I took some maternity pictures of Nina. I am no professional and don't even own a DSLR (I used Nina's), but Nina just wanted some shots of her and her cute belly. It was pretty cold and super windy that day, so instead of going to the canyons, we went to The Shops at the Riverwoods. Nina's a good friend for trusting me to do this for her!

I had so much fun doing this with Nina. I can only imagine why photographers love their jobs so much. How can you not smile and feel good inside when you're photographing a happy family, a couple in love, or a glowing mommy-to-be?

Here are the best of the pictures:









I am so happy for Matt and Nina. I can't believe they're going to be parents. We've come a long way from being roommates close to 5 years ago - watching each other fall in love, get married and now become parents! Luna should be here any minute now. I can't wait for her arrival! 

No comments:

Post a Comment