Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gatlinburg Part II: New Year's Eve and New Year's Day

New Year's Eve, we went to Dixie Stampede. It's a dinner and show type of thing. I loved it. The food wasn't anything amazing, and we had to eat with our hands (something I have never been fond of), but it was a lot of fun! It was definitely a different experience. 

It is SO hard to take a picture of Ivan without his eyes closed!
See what I mean? :)


They were still showing their Christmas show and I am so glad they were. My favorite part was the Nativity scene that they had. It was so real! They even had real camels for the 3 Wisemen. It was gorgeous. Wish I would've taken more pictures. 


My cornish hen! 
After, we rushed to Downtown Gatlinburg to await the new year. Gatlinburg has a teeny tiny ball drop from their tallest building. It was so great to start 2013 together with my family!


4th New Year's with this handsome guy. 

The next day, we went to Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. It was really nice. It's ranked #1 in the U.S. We had a ton of fun. It was also huge and there were so many fish to see!



Almost all the grandkids

There were so many huge sharks. 
Mami is a lot braver than I am. Bruce held it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment