Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Day at Palm Beach Gardens

Damaris and I heard about this mall in Palm Beach Gardens that was amazing. So we decided to take a little day trip up there and see what it was all about. 

It just so happened to be that there was a PGA Superstore on our way there. Blaine was in golf heaven. It was the largest golf store I've ever seen. There are only 8 or so of these in the U.S. If he had the time, Blaine would've spent all day in there. This was his first time going to a PGA Superstore. 


We had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen with Damaris. Then we started shopping! The Gardens Mall was really nice! It had all of our favorite stores, was really clean, new and...empty! We went on a Friday afternoon and it was so quiet! I can only imagine how it is during a regular weekday. Damaris took me shopping at H&M and Lululemon. She spoils me a lot. I have the greatest sister in the world. We hit up the sales at H&M and bought almost the same exact items. We have the same taste. It was a lot of fun. 

My sister and best friend!
Once we got home, we were hungry and tired. We hung out with the rest of my family and tried to imitate the cookie monster from the Keys. It wasn't the same, but it was close! 


All in all, it was a great day. There's nothing like going shopping with your sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment