Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Having Fun in Florida - Seeing Friends

So I'm really sad that I haven't updated the blog as frequently as I had planned. I remember what we have done during our time here, but details are so much easier to remember as they happen. Anyway, we have had such a great time so far. We leave this weekend. I can't believe how fast it all went by. I'm going to write several posts on all the things we've done. Let' see if I can keep it in chronological order...

The first week we were here, I met up with some of my high school friends. Except for Daniela, I hadn't seen them since I graduated. We met up at Chili's and just updated each other on our lives! We talked for hours. It was a lot of fun. 

Brigette, Daniela, Me, Suzy, Katherine, and Jess
This past weekend, I was able to hangout with some of my best friends from high school. I hadn't seen Andrea specifically in a very very long time. She is living in New York City and was in town to surprise her dad on Father's Day. I have been fortunate to see Claudia when she has visited Utah, but it hasn't been nearly enough! We went to this sports bar that was amazing. It had flat screen TVs everywhere. Literally. There are about 100 in the whole place. We sat outside looking over the water. It was beautiful. I was also able to hang out with Andrea, Caro, & Daniela on Sunday night. We just talked and talked like old times. 



Ignore how Damaris and I are tippy-toeing.
 It's natural when your friend is 6ft tall. 
Tonight, I was also able to hang out with Claudia and Massiel. We went to The Cheesecake Factory and had a wonderful time. With Massiel, Claudia, and Damaris around, there's always a lot of laughter. 





It was great seeing my dearest friends again. I miss them so much all the time. I love knowing that even though I'm ~ 2,000 miles away, our friendship stays the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment