Monday, October 22, 2012

The Pie & Thriller

On Friday night, Blaine and I headed to Salt Lake City for dinner and a show. We met up with Michele and ate dinner at The Pie. It's a little underground restaurant right by the U (I know, I kinda felt like a traitor). But man, it was so good! I don't know why we hadn't heard of this place before! We had their plain cheese pizza and it was heavenly. It's a really cool place and their service was amazing. We were in and out in no time. We definitely want to go back again - soon!




After the show, we walked over to Kingsbury Hall to watch the Halloween dance show, Thriller. I had seen it twice before, but I really wanted to see it one more time just in case if we're not around next October. Blaine was sweet it enough to get us tickets :) It is such a unique Halloween activity. They finally added 3 new dances to the show. They had a stepping routine by "werewolves" that I really enjoyed. They added a rope dancing act and one of The Grudge that was seriously creepy. My favorites were still the Dem Bones tap dance (the dancers were dressed as skeletons and played tricks on your mind using black light) and Salem's Mass (a contemporary dance recounting the story of Salem's Witch Trials). Even though I had fun, I felt like the show dragged on a little bit longer than usual. They had a lot of filler videos and acts that were a little boring. I thought it was unnecessary since their dances are so good. But anyway, I'm glad we went. It is such a good show and it definitely got me a little bit more excited for Halloween! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your bib display from the post before! It's such a cute idea! Your SLC night out sounds so fun. I love The Pie. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. You guys are living up your last year in Provo--love it and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete