Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall is Here

After our awesome General Conference weekend (all the messages were so uplifting), we went for a fall drive in Utah's Alpine Loop. I have been here for (almost) 4 years, have heard how beautiful it is, and had never driven it. Little did we know that going to the Alpine Loop after General Conference is THE thing to do after conference. It was packed!

The drive was beautiful even though there weren't as many colors as I would've liked. But I'm glad we finally did it! The pictures don't do it justice. I really should've brought my real camera instead of relying on my iPhone.



I loved the white bark of these trees!



We've been making pumpkin everything (cookies, waffles, muffins, pancakes - you get it) and have started consuming hot chocolate (Stephen's, of course) every chance we get. We've been enjoying the beautiful leaves changing colors. If we do end up moving to a place where the 4 seasons aren't as defined, I will definitely miss fall. I love it. It's also the perfect weather for walks with Rue. Doesn't she look cute in her pink jacket?


No comments:

Post a Comment