Monday, October 15, 2012

Temple Date Night

Last week was a really exhausting one. I had 2 midterms and was getting to that midway point of the semester where I'm burnt out. Thursday night I was so tired and was feeling a little sick. On Friday, I took my last midterm and slept half of the day till I felt better. And good thing that I did feel much better. Blaine and I were cooped up all day doing homework and just hanging out. We decided to go to Legends Grille for dinner and to the Provo Temple to do initiatories. We had such a good time! 

Legends Grille is one of the restaurants on campus. I love their huge cookies. They are so good. They have a Grilled "Cubano" sandwich that is pretty decent! I think its hilarious that they have a Cuban sandwich on their menu. I'm sure more than half of the BYU population has no clue where Cuba is. Everything at Legends is pretty good, but I always have a hard time getting anything other than the Cuban sandwich. How can I not? 




After dinner, we went to the temple. Going to the temple is always my favorite date with Blaine. It is so relaxing and peaceful. There is no better way to draw closer to each other than by going to the temple. And after my pretty crazy week, there was no other place I wanted to be. We love it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment