Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hard Things!

So here's a link to a cute printable that I found while perusing the blogging world. It's so addicting and totally a good way to waste time (is there such a thing?). But anyway, I really like the idea of putting positive quotes or pictures in the home. It reminds us of what's really important (family, temples, Christ, etc). I found an old 4 x 6 frame that wasn't being used and placed it in the corner of our bathroom counter top. Now when I wake up and stare at myself in the mirror wishing I didn't have a test or didn't have to go to work, I have a little motivation reminding me that "I can do hard things!" Although I know that I can do hard things, sometimes it's easy to forget and complain. We have all gone through our share of trials that were indeed hard and have learned important lessons along the way. And we survived! It's easy to lose the eternal perspective and big picture. I know that we were sent here by a loving Heavenly Father who loves us and wants us to become just like Him! And there's no better way to do that than by accomplishing....hard things!
They have different color combinations. This one just so happened to
 match my living room and bathroom!

P.S.
I'm on the waiting list for Pinterest. I'm sure that won't help me reduce wasting time on the net! Anyway, I'm excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment