Monday, November 19, 2012

Registered

On Tuesday, my sister & I registered for Disney's Princess Half Marathon in February. Crazy. I start training for it the week after Thanksgiving. We are so excited. Our friend Kimberly is running it, too! It's a week after my birthday and we're going to make a small Disney trip out of it with my family. Did I already say how excited we are? I want to be able to run it in like 2 hours-ish so that the day of, we can take (a few) minutes off of our time to take some pictures with the characters along the way and still finish with a decent time. Since I've barely ran 10 minute miles, I need to train a lot harder now. But I'm confident that we can do it! I'm so excited. Disney + running + family = one unforgettable trip.


Can't wait for this beauty to hang on my bib and medal display! 

1 comment: