Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Last Couple of Days at the Y

Our last couple of days at BYU went by so quickly. I tried to do a lot of the things that we enjoyed the most while being here. We ate Creamery ice cream a lot. I tried running at the track as much as possible (I love that place). We ate our favorite goodies from Sugar & Spice in the Wilk (bread and honey butter is my favorite while Blaine's is a pershing). We walked around on campus and talked about what an awesome experience it was to go to such a great school. We realized how much we were going to miss the heavily-influenced gospel environment. I think that we took little things for granted, like having pictures of Christ everywhere on campus. We stayed there for longer periods of time during our study sessions for finals. I visited my old job on campus (wish I would've taken a picture!). We studied at the library until we heard the music playing letting us know it was time to leave. It felt extremely weird to think that we were graduating and not coming back to BYU and Provo! It was home to us for so long!



The last time we studied at the library!
Stacey, Chris and the kids arrived before the rest of our family did. We hurried to finish our finals before they arrived. While they were here, we were able to hang out with them. We went to the duck pond and roamed around the pretty trails on campus on Sunday. We also ate at Brick Oven one last time on Monday. 





At Brick Oven
We loved having them over! I had to work some of the days they were here, but Blaine was able to go to SLC with them. They went to the Church History Museum (one of my favorites) and to City Creek. Wish I could've gone with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment