Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Family Visits!


One night before my sister, mom and Blaine's parents flew in, we babysat Miles, Tyson and Trey. Stacey and Chris went to Spark on a date. We love babysitting them. They are such smart, sweet and fun kids. Miles liked Rue a lot and did so well with her. Trey and Rue really got along as well. By the end of the trip, they were best buds! Tyson, who at first wasn't so fond of Rue, was brave and warmed up to her quite a bit. 

Reading scriptures and bedtime stories
Some of my favorite little boys
She couldn't stand being separated!
Buds
Love this little guy!
I can't wait till Nyla and Omari join these awesome kiddos so that we can babysit all five of them! We love them all so much! It was nice having some time with them alone before everybody came over. When the kids were in bed, Blaine surprised me and grabbed some dinner to-go from Cubby's.


Looking back, I barely remember what we did when family was in town! I feel like it all happened so fast! We ate at a lot of our favorite restaurants, walked around the Riverwoods, went to all the graduation exercises and ceremonies, hung out all together at home, randomly went to Comedy Sportz last minute and packed up our place. Everybody was really helpful! We had 20+ people at our house several times. Aunt Jan came with Grandmom and PopPop for 2 days. Melinda, Bryce and the girls came over several times. Not gonna lie, it was crazy! I wasn't the greatest hostess and had lots of help with cleaning, coordinating plans, and feeding people! 


Breakfast at Kneaders
Walking around the Riverwoods
Dad

Stace & Chris completing the ropes course 
And I got to cuddle with a sleepy Trey :)
Uncle Dave & Aunt Cathy

Enjoying caramel apples
Lunch at Molly's before convocation
At Comedy Sportz

It was so nice to have a lot of family together in Provo. We are the ones who usually do all of the visiting, so it was a nice change! I wish we had more time to hang out with everybody, and I wish that more than half of my house wasn't packed up. But we appreciate everybody making the effort to visit us. Graduation was a lot more meaningful with family around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment