Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Graduation - Finally!

So here are a bunch of pictures of commencement and convocation. I'm glad we went to both. Elder Perry spoke at convocation and I loved his talk! It is one that I really hope I'll remember and follow his counsel! 


Lining up to march

Blaine randomly ran into his first roommate and good friend, Mike,
 and a childhood friend from Delaware!
It was a beautiful day!
Blaine was kinda tired
Such a privilege to have him speak at our graduation

We were planning to meet up with Mechaella
but also ran into her randomly! Love this girl!
Same thing happened with Ryan!

After commencement, we went to the Provo temple to take pictures. It was such a great idea. The temple grounds were gorgeous and it wasn't as crazy packed as campus! 


We love this lady so so much! 
We wouldn't be where we are today if Grandmom and PopPop
 didn't make the choice to be baptized!
The love of my life

My moms!


For convocation, we were able to walk together in Blaine's college. I didn't mind walking with him because I didn't want family to have to sit through 2 ceremonies and I didn't really have a ton of friends graduating this year. And it was nice to share that special moment with Blaine! It was long, but it was nice. 
Before walking - with our girl!

Nina came with Luna. What a brave new momma!
Couldn't have done any of this without the
support of my amazing sister!
If you can't tell, the  Y is right above us!
With Dev!

The whole family minus Aunt Cathy who was taking the picture

Stace & Chris came too. They were also brave to come with 3
little ones!
Blaine loves his big sister and so do I :)
Love my in-laws
Blaine left Keith's wallet empty! Haha!
Hanging out with Miles

I chugged my favorite chocolate milk
ever right after we were done!

Where he spent many many hours studying
In front of our place. Miss it so much
Miles warmed up to Damaris at Cafe Rio after.
Melinda and Bryce got us this graduation cake. Thanks guys!
It was 2 crazy, busy and long days of graduation exercises. But I'm glad we both participated and had our family join too. I can't believe that we finally graduated! We officially received our diplomas in the mail last week. Even though we're away from Provo and BYU, we will be forever cougars!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of you and Miles. It makes me smile. And the ones of Tyson and you and Miles and Damaris are so cute too! We love you both and are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too mujer!! Miss you tons! Can't wait to go back and visit home and see you guys there! BYU.. its been real:)

    ReplyDelete