Sunday, March 9, 2014

Valentine's Day

Here are some pictures of all things Valentines this year. 

Pencils for my young women

Out craftivity in speech

The YW in our ward had a camp fundraiser. We sold over 40+ baskets and made enough money to pay for all of our girls to go to camp this summer. 

I had tons of fun reading this book with my kids. They all created their own love monsters. Cutest book ever and very applicable to some of these kids who have a hard time making friends. 

                                           
I received all sorts of goodies at work. 

I got Blaine a Waffle Love gift basket instead of getting him chocolate. Waffle Love is one of his favorite places to eat at in Provo. He misses it a ton. 

Rue got some goodies too


I got an awesome V-day/birthday package from Kim and Jonathan.

How cute is this? 

My aunt delivered this beautiful orchid to me at work. So sweet of her. 

We went out for dinner at CPK and came back home early to watch a movie. Blaine wasn't feeling well and we just wanted to have time alone at home. It was a great Valentine's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment