Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ulises' Birthday & Luke Bryan Concert

On October 25th, it was my uncle's birthday. To celebrate, we went out to eat at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. The next day, we all went to Luke Bryan's concert. I love country (now) but growing up, I thought it was lame and weird. I thought it was even weirder that my Cuban uncle who literally came here in a raft loved it. He was the only person I personally knew who listened to country. So now that the whole family likes country, he was so happy to go to Luke Bryan's concert with the family. This was Ivan and Ulisito's first concert. Ivan knows all the words to the songs. It's pretty hilarious. We got there a late (due to our last-minute car-buying) and missed Florida-Georgia Line, but Luke Bryan was so good!

Check out those boots on Ivan :)






Aren't they so good-looking?



We hadn't been to a concert in several years (too long for my liking) and I had never been to a country concert before. It was so much fun. I love every single one of Luke Bryan's songs. He's a great entertainer, funny and sings even better in person. The concert was completely sold out and packed. We were pretty far away on the lawn but it was still fun. My favorite part of the concert was all the covers he did of different songs - from Maroon 5 to Metallica. It was a great concert, and a perfect way to celebrate Ulises' birthday. We're so grateful for him and all that he has done for us throughout the years (like introducing me to country music :]).

No comments:

Post a Comment