Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Pictures

So there isn't much that's very Christmas-y about these pictures, other than that we're wearing red and used them for our Christmas card! 


But anyway, Chelsy Hulet from our ward took these for us for free! She's awesome. Check out her blog at chelsyannphotography.com .

We went down to Provo Canyon sometime in November and took these. I was hoping for some snow but I love the warm glow of the pictures. And, I'm grateful that we haven't had snow period :)

Here are some of our favorite shots!







Thanks Chelsy! 

3 comments:

  1. I think all the pictures are super cute. Benefits of living in UTAH, you have the great photographers! My fav is the one you put on the xmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daylin these are incredible-I love them!!! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single one of them

    ReplyDelete