Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wait Your Turn!


I loved this. I am crazy about Christmas. I have been thinking about it all year long. I do look forward to everything about it. I've been stocking up on Christmas decor. BUT, I do want to start appreciating and equally celebrating the great holiday of Thanksgiving! It really is a wonderful thing to have a designated day in the year to sit with family, eat delicious food, and just ponder about all the things that we're grateful for. Too often we start worrying about the traveling, gifts, and shopping for Christmas. We start thinking about all the things that we don't have, so that we can put them on our wish list. And we totally don't even think about (really think about) and celebrate Thanksgiving. Yes, it isn't the most exciting and fun holiday of the year, but it's an important one. And I love it. This year, it is a family goal of ours to celebrate and value Thanksgiving for being as awesome as it is! We have so much to be grateful for, that it'd be a shame not to.

Happy Month-Long Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment